1.15.2007

G's Hat Fetish!


Okay I have decided the kid has truly lost it (and so have I for that matter). I spent most of the summer plopping hats on the kids heads to protect their little faces from the sun only to so lovingly in return have the hat thrown back at me with yelling and whining that no one was going to wear the darn things! So when we got several different hats this Christmas from my mom I honestly thought to myself what a waste that would be even though I hoped it wouldn't be so. No one was going to wear them for sure (except maybe S if it happened to match her outfit, little diva!). Well G now has this fetish with hats. Doesn't matter what kind but the kid is constantly wearing one now. I think he might even sleep in them if I let him.
Today I wish I would have snapped a picture because he looked like a little garden nome. You know the one from the Travelocity commercials? He had a stocking cap on pulled up at the top and this impish little grin so proud he can put them on all by himself! I did however snap a picture of him in his big sisters hat. He does not discriminate when it comes to hats. Any apparently will do.
Now what's the likely hood I can get him to wear them this summer? I am guessing the novelty and fetish may wear off by then, but a girl can dream right?

No comments: