3.23.2007

Oh the sickness

I am so behind on all the happenings in our little corner of the universe. Can you hear me knocking on wood before what I am about to say?? I think we are all well. It has been two miserable weeks of sickness in some form or the other in our house. We've had sleepless nights, ear infections, sinus infections, coughing, sneezing, vomiting, and breathing treatments. No one was spared although Walter, S and I faired much better than the triplets. We are still not sure what everyone had but so glad whatever IT was is gone. At least for the time being. Let me tell you that chasing around 3 two year olds with a crazy fish looking mask and telling them to breath in the "smoke" is no easy chore. Especially when G is screaming NO FISHY! I now have a few more honorable gray hairs to add to the ever brooding patch of them on my head. Who knows before too long I might get tempted to cover up these crazy hairs and end up a blond or redhead. Of course that would require time to myself to get that done and time seems to be in short supply lately.

On another note we are now in the process of getting estimates for the big move come June. Southwestern wants it all done now even though it still seems so far away. I am praying that somehow we will be able to swing having the moving company pack us, because as it is now I can't even fathom it. I honestly can't clean up this 1000 sq ft. house so not sure how I could possible pack it. Oh well guess we will see. Although on another note we did celebrate the less than 100 day mark two days ago. Today we are down to 98 if anyone is keeping count. Not that we are or anything.

Well must hush. Waiting for the plumber. That in and of itself is a whole other story. Let's just say a house with 6 people needs more than ONE bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.