6.20.2009

T-Ball


Today started out with a bang and the triplets first T-Ball game. Let's just say A is our most athletic and loved every minute of it, G is super shy and wanted nothing to do with all the shouting Dodgers fans attempting to cheer him on and well little Miss C threw her glove down, hat off and walked off the field if that's any indication of how the game went. I of course thought this was all so adorable because I was delirous from the heat at our 11:00 game. Had it been any other day I am guessing their antics would not have been so adorable, but heat does funny things to a mind. Anyway after this first game I have concluded things can either only get better or only get worse. Such wisdom I know. The game was crazy, the kids were crazy and a field full of 4 year olds who have never played ball was crazy BUT they sure looked good crazy and really isn't that what it's all about?

Little Man at Bat
C who appears to be a helmet with legs
A up to Bat. She hit a great one!
How C really feels about T-Ball
G my handsome little Dodger

No comments: