9.01.2005

Oh The Tales I Could Tell

So I found a journal I guess I randomly kept years ago while I was cleaning out the closet. I had not seen it in years and like this blog I realized just how random I am when I write but how much I enjoy looking back. I thought what better place to keep it but here so here it is copied and out there for me to look back and reflect on days, months or years from now.

September 2005
Oh the Tales I Could Tell might be the title if I ever decide to write a book someday, but for now a journal (blog) will have to suffice. Raising my 4 little monkies and all their adventures is way too exiticing not to write down. I have kept Grammy, PopPop, Emmy and Pops in stiches with A,G,C & S's antics and at their prompting have decided I need to start writing. There are so many things I know I won't want to forget about raising my little family. S for now could keep me up all night and day writing about her antics-but I am guessing A,G&C's mischievious days aren't too far behind. I am off to bed as midnight quickly approaches but here's a preview of what's to come.
S- "I'm a doggie come look"
"She's my new firend"
But before I go I must share S's favorite new words. I cringe as I write this because there is no telling who you learned them from, but you use them oh so appropriately for a two year old...DAMMIT and BITCHY-yikes! Just for examples sake lets examine, "Dammit Gretta stop barking!" or when you are mad there is the simple but equally effective "DAMMIT". I sat thinking fondly of a recent discussion we had that went something like this...Dammit's a bad word, I shouldn't say Dammit, daddy doesn't like Dammit, dammit makes mommy sad-Oh Dammit! or the Mommy your being Bitchy, seriously where the hell did that (whoops heck) did that come from?

So from now on I am watching what I say. I seriously doubt she learned any of this from that famous big mouse on the Disney Channel :)

No comments: